Celebrate the extraordinary contemporary artists and galleries that enrich the Bay Area and beyond, and enjoy an exclusive evening of performances, live music, the Premiere Lounge, and much more at this opening night party for ArtPadSF!
Join the producers, galleries, and artists of the first annual ArtPadSF at the legendary Phoenix Hotel for an exclusive evening of emerging contemporary art, commissioned performances, and liberal libations.
Proceeds from ArtPadSF’s Opening Night celebration will benefit The Black Rock Arts Foundation‘s public art and grant programs, focused on inspiring art, community and civic participation worldwide.
ArtPadSF Ticket Packages:
Premiere Lounge and Poolside Soiree
$125 online presale; $150 at the door
7:00 pm – Midnight
Includes an evening of featured and roaming performances, DJs, heavy passed hors d’oeuvres, and hosted bar and exclusive access to the lounge from 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Also includes passes to the weekend’s other ArtPad events!
Poolside Soiree Only
$50 online presale; $75 at the door
7:00 pm – Midnight
Includes an evening of featured and roaming performances, DJs, light passed hors d’oeuvres, and one complimentary cocktail beverage.
BUY TICKETS HERE
Don’t miss this hip, homegrown alternative to the mainstream art scene. Get the first look at Chambers Restaurant and Lounge, San Francisco’s newest dining and entertainment destination. Be the first to experience ArtPadSF and to interact with participating artists and galleries from around the nation in this intimate setting.
Bay Area artists set the stage for this exciting new event with site specific and multimedia performances, interactive art, live music and DJs with original scores and mixes created especially for the occasion.
Featuring Performances by:
* Infectious dance beats by DJ Jive (Heart Deco) and Smoove
* Wearable art and performances by Bad Unkl Sista, Miranda Caroligne, and Daphne Ruff
* Site specific dance performance by Capacitor
* A rather unconventional operatic performance by soprano Diva Marisa Lenhardt
* A processional performance by Loyd Family Players, mixing street theater, samba, hip-hop, funk, heavy metal, dancehall & reggae.
* Debut work by local composer and musician, EO
* San Francisco’s live electric cello + vocal looping mavericks, LOOP!STATION (loopthis.com)