August 16th, 2012  |  Filed under Playa Tips

Halcyon’s Tips & Tricks #12 “Artists”

August 16th, 2012  |  Filed under Playa Tips

One last message before you head to the Playa. Intended for Virgins, but a good reminder for everyone.

*I’ll be hosting HugNation on the Playa this year again on Tuesday. And again, with a Pink Ride, on Thursday. Join us!

10 Responses to “Halcyon’s Tips & Tricks #12 “Artists””

1. simon of the playa Says:

God Bless You, Pink Jesus.

2. simon of the playa Says:

except, keep your hugs to yourself, ill take a thank you handshake…thank you…

i do NOT hug and i dont plan on starting now.

3. harinama Says:

Thanks Halcyon for your message reaffirming that each of us has unique & special qualities to offer. Indeed BRC is an experimental playground for all kinds of creative urges, forcing Burning Man to become more than it was, embracing more of what the human spirit experiences.

Heart-felt compassion & love can be explored in BRC right next to the Electric Spanking Machine, the Titty-Twister Absinthe Bar, the 50′ Stainless
    Steel Flaming Dildo, and the Cross-Dressing Band of Southern Belles playing Ukuleles while Drinking Bacon Margaritas on Unicycles….

PigPile on Simon! ;O}

4. Chrispy Says:

I don’t know what you said, I was too busy looking at your beautiful skin.

5. JV Says:

I always wanna not like this guy, but he’s so damn genuine I can’t help but like him.

6. RL Says:

Beautiful skin, look at those eyes!

7. Cooky Says:

Thank you Halcyon. I felt that hug reach right through my computer screen. I hope to run into you in person on playa and experience it there. Journey well!

8. Andrew Kuttor Says:

Loved this video! The “thank you” hug will be utilized.

9. Venus Euphoria Says:

You are so beautiful and lively. Thank you for posting this video! I’m a proud virgin and needed just a little reassurance and there you made it available :] See You there! Blessed Be Halcyon!

10. Jess Hutch Says:

Halcyon, I first came across one of your videos on youtube when I was looking for ideas of how to fur my bike. I followed your instructions and “Fur-fur-ella” was a GIANT success.
    Today I saw your post on decompressing, realized it was from the same person who taught me how to fur my bike, and watched some more of your videos. I just wanted to take a minute to say that you are so awesome! So much of what you say speaks to me. I had an AMAZING first burn, and watching this just reminded me again of how magical it was out there. I will have to make sure not to miss the pink ride next year!!!