September 1st, 2010  |  Filed under Culture (Art & Music)

My Burn So Far…

September 1st, 2010  |  Filed under Culture (Art & Music)
The Man Shines Over Metropolis!

The Man Shines Over Metropolis!

Yep, we have already had a double rainbow!

Yep, we have already had a double rainbow!

SYZYGRYD

SYZYGRYD

Well, we are having a great time out here! A double rainbow, an amazing man, and a multi-media collaborative, musical fire sculpture, and we have barely left the camp… keep checking back!

photos:  http://theblight.net/  Thanks Mr. Nightshade, the photos are amazing!

8 Responses to “My Burn So Far…”

1. Ahk Says:

Thanks for the photos…love to see more since I can’t make it this year!! Your contributions make my absence easier to survive…

2. Namreblis Ekim Says:

I couldn’t agree more. Missing the Playa this year is a heart ache, but my soul burns eternal.

3. Keith and Barbra Says:

Trailer blew a bearing in Rifle, Colorado. The guys at Western Slopes Trailer have been invaluable (we’re getting them some Palisade Beer). Keep a look out for a battered Jeep and a well loved Scamp. We are just about back on the road!!!!

4. God of rain Says:

I am missing someone who is on the Playa right now, I hope the clouds cool her down and the rain washes her beautiful hair.

My heart is breaking I can’t be there. :(

5. Spacecat Says:

Thank You Affinity for the update. I could not make it this year and am longing for the Playa.

6. Dirt Wheel Says:

I’m sure I’m missing something, but I wonder if a triple rainbow is possible.

7. Harrison Embrey Says:

Be brave you burners, have lots of experience and creativity in abundance, let your lights shine!

8. Apple Sian Says:

Thank you for the uploads. I’m missing someone who is (having a blast) on the Playa. I feel like I can share a bit of his amazing experience thanks to you.

Loads of thoughts for you (and HIM**) from France.