January 19th, 2009  |  Filed under News

Tickets for Burning Man 2009 Now On Sale

January 19th, 2009  |  Filed under News

"Read Your Ticket"Hey!  Tickets for Burning Man 2009 are now on sale.  To get yours, visit our Tickets Page.  If you have any problems with your ticket purchase, oodles of information is available on our Ticketing FAQ. The longer you wait, the more they cost, so don’t procrastinate.

And remember, kids … tickets will not be sold at the gate this year, so you must purchase your ticket before you get to Black Rock City.

See you on the playa!

7 Responses to “Tickets for Burning Man 2009 Now On Sale”

1. Colin Purrington Says:

Tickets say, Homo sapien … should be Homo sapiens.

2. rose Says:

i received a ticket as a tip. id like to see a picture of the tickets to see if i have the real thing. i have the numbers from the back of the ticket. where can i get more info?

3. joanburbank Says:

bought two tickets in May and now my “partner has backed out” so I will possibly go alone and really rough it or sell both tickets. Coming from New Mexico. I’m not scaming anyone…I can scan the back of the tickets and email the #’s on the of back the tickets both front and back..also spoke to “ticket master” and she explained the rules..selling is ok…if tickets have the #’s on back…I”m frustrated Any buyers? 300.00 tickets..will sell at the 200.00 price which are currently sold out- email if interested…..my partner backed out this morning….. joanburbank here: joanburbank (at) comcast.net P.S. I’ve done only 2 transactions on ebay and other mail order transactions and got burned every time…so I understand the “fear” of getting ripped off. I am honest and hope you are too.

4. michael schuhmann Says:

5. Trackback - Free Internation Call >> How to make free international call Says:

,..] blog.burningman.com is one another nice source of tips on this subject,..]

6. Erorneuteheft Says:

collagen cream

We all enjoyed the datalist and the datagrid controls in planning software . There were thousands of operations that we can perform using datagrid and datalist control. process management ships with another data bound templated control which is called Grid View. Grid View has made everything easier for developers. process management software changes that I have seen in Asp.net 2.0 is that we don’t require a lot of code to achieve tasks but most of the functionality is already provided and built in the control.

In this article we will see the GridView control in action and we will see what type of operations we can project charter perform using this control and how this control is better than the classic datagrid control.

Using the project construction management Control:

If you read my previous articles on DataGrid control you might have noticed that we need to write quite a bit of code to enable paging, sorting and selecting an item from the datagrid. Using the gridview control I did not even write a single line and got all the three things i.e, paging, sorting and selection for granted.

7. Portland Realtors Says:

BURNING MAN>>>> One of the best adventures anyone could never imagine. I always recommend getting your tickets ASAP. Within a day the prices go up dramatically and within a week…… Do it! It’s a journey of a lifetime. BM 2005-Present….Excelent! I will see you on the Playa.